The City Finance Office provides a variety of highly responsible organizational, administrative and financial work. The City Finance Office is responsible for providing tax collection, financial reports, investment management, accounting etc. The position of Finance Manager consists of many tasks, which are statutorily defined. The City Finance Office has contact with virtually every aspect of city government.
Primary services provided include:
- Collect all taxes for the City and other taxing bodies
- Invest idle funds for maximum interest earnings
- Maintain the fiscal records for the City
- Perform record keeping, general billing, collections, banking, investments, accounting and financial reporting of all City operations, including utilities
- Prepare check vouchers for payment of approved claims for signature
- Prepare financial and bank statements
- Prepare monthly financial reports
Due to the current health concerns surrounding COVID-19, the City of Conneaut income tax department has extended their filing deadline to July 15, 2020. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 440-593-7418.
Finance Department at 440-593-7416
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:25 PM
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - Click on the below year to view report.