The City Finance Office provides a variety of highly responsible organizational, administrative and financial work. The City Finance Office is responsible for providing tax collection, financial reports, investment management, accounting etc. The position of Finance Manager consists of many tasks, which are statutorily defined. The City Finance Office has contact with virtually every aspect of city government.
Primary services provided include:
- Collect all taxes for the City and other taxing bodies
- Invest idle funds for maximum interest earnings
- Maintain the fiscal records for the City
- Perform record keeping, general billing, collections, banking, investments, accounting and financial reporting of all City operations, including utilities
- Prepare check vouchers for payment of approved claims for signature
- Prepare financial and bank statements
- Prepare monthly financial reports
Finance Department at 440-593-7416
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:25 PM
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.